Infused Kitchen: Watermelon Cucumber Mint Summer Drink
Nothing says summer like a cool, delicious and refreshing drink! My favorite summer drink is a watermelon, cucumber, basil, lemonade recipe, made with simple ingredients and no added sugar.
Now, I have an even better way to enjoy this tasty summertime treat: Midwest Magic Tonics! I’m looking forward to mixing these tonics into my summer drinks and sipping away poolside – so easy to make, and so refreshingly delicious!
This Watermelon Cucumber Mint Summer Drink combines the natural flavors of watermelon, cucumber, and mint, with a unique twist of Midwest Magic. Mixed with the Midwest Magic – Mountain Mojito Live Resin Tonic, this refreshing beverage is not only delicious but also the perfect way to unwind and enjoy the sunny season.
- 3 cups watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 medium lemons)
- 2 oz Midwest Magic – Mountian Mojito Live Resin Tonic
- Soda water
- Place watermelon, cucumber, mint, and, lemon juice in a blender or food processor. Pulse until fully blended.
- Pour mixture over a fine mesh strainer (or cheesecloth). Use a wooden spoon to help push the liquid through the strainer. Work in batches if needed. Discard the pulp.
- Pour strained liquid over ice and add your 2 oz Midwest Magic – Mountian Mojito Live Resin Tonic
- Top off with soda water. Garnish with a watermelon wedge if desired.
Susy Gonzalez is a classically trained chef with a passion for cannabis. She has used her passion and expertise to develop and create some of the cannabis industry’s most loved edibles and unique marijuana-infused products. Gonzalez shares her recipes with Patients in an effort to help educate about and destigmatize marijuana use. At A Joint Operation, a management group based in St. Louis, Gonzalez focuses on helping Missouri marijuana companies develop brands and products.