20 Strains for 2020: Bruce Banner
The most potent strain ever tested in the history of the High Times Cannabis Cups, Bruce Banner is the perfect strain for patients looking for a mellow yet uplifting experience.
Cannabinoid & Terpene Profiles
- Cannabinoids: 19-30% THC, <1% CBD
- Terpenes: Caryophyllene, myrcene, limonene, linalool
May be Helpful for
- Symptoms associated with mood disorders
- Migraine relief
Users of Bruce Banner have reported that its deeply relaxing effects have a strong and rapid onset followed by a soft and creative euphoria. Known for its ability to alleviate stress levels and ease the body of pain, many have reported feeling happy and uplifted while using this strain.
- This is a very potent strain with high concentrations of THC; use caution with this strain if you are new to using cannabis.
- The potency of this strain can induce anxiety and/or paranoia in some people.
We sincerely appreciate all of the hard work that went into gathering data around this strain from these fantastic resources: